Here are books and other resources that I have found useful for my clients. I’ll add to these lists from time to time, so I invite you to check back now and then. Also, I’d love it if you sent me your recommendations and/or feedback. Thanks!
Really great books – Everyone can benefit from reading these!
- The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink, Malcolm Gladwell
- Freakonomics, Steven Levitt& Stephen Dubner
- Emotional Intelligence, Daniel Goleman
- Social Intelligence, Daniel Goleman
- A Whole New Mind, Daniel Pink
- Drive, Daniel Pink
- You Just Don’t Understand, Deborah Tannen
- Crucial Conversations, K. Patterson, J. Grenny, R. McMillan, and A. Switzler
- Crucial Confrontations, K. Patterson, et al.
- Good to Great, Jim Collins
- Leadership is an Art, Max DePree
- First, Break All the Rules, Marcus Buckingham & Donald Clifton
- 4-Hour Work Week, Timothy Ferriss
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind, Al Ries & Jack Trout
- Weirdos in the Workplace, John Putzier
- What Color Is Your Parachute, Richard Nelson Bolles (revised annually)
- The Renaissance Soul, Margaret Lobenstine
- I Could Do Anything, If I Only Knew What It Was, Barbara Sher
- Wishcraft, Barbara Sher
- Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow, Marsha Sinetar
- Making a Living Without A Job, Barbara Winter (2009 version)